Confederate Sharp's Carbine Relic - Known as the Robinson Sharp's Carbine. Among the guns produced in the Confederate arsenals during the American Civil War, there was a carbine borrowed from the 1859 Sharps model and produced in about two thousand units by the “S.C. Robinson Arms Manufactured” in Richmond, Virginia from 1862 to 1863. The rifle was different from the Sharps for the absence of the automatic primer dispenser device in the upper part of the frame. This relic was dug in Virginia and was published in the North South Trader magazine.
Inventory Number: CON 004 On-hold