PA College Pin and Albumen Photograph - Inventory Number: GRO 025
Rare college seal pin from Pennsylvania College constructed of cast brass with pin and open clasp on the reverse. Founded in 1832, the college was renamed in 1921 and is now known as Gettysburg College.
Accompanying the pin is am 1880's William Tipton photograph of Stevens Hall (built on honor of Thaddeus Stevens) and the adjacent astronomical observatory.
Inventory Number: GRO 025